Class Blogs

The blog you are reading now was built using Edublogs. I will sometimes use this to communicate with parents. Linked to this blog on the right side is any link students will need if they are home and able to distance learn.

Eventually, students will build their own blog. The blogs will be used as a portfolio and tool to post responses and reply to other students responses. Students will be allowed to change backgrounds, colors, and fonts according to a rubric, so they should enjoy building the blogs and using them as a collaborative tool in the classroom. Right now, last years students are still linked on the right if you want to see an example.

The setting of student blogs will be private. The blogs will NOT be searchable on the web, and can only be accessed with the student’s own URL. Links to student blogs will be shared with Mrs. Pick and parents. I will let you know once the blogs are built so you can ask your students to see their blog! Right now, you can view the blogs from last year’s students to see examples.

Thanks for reading my post! As always, email or call me if you have any questions or concerns!